- The conference proceedings are available on IEEE Xplore: click here
- ITSC2010 Best Paper Awards: click here.
- Conference Report: pdf format.
- ITSC2010 Photo Album: click here.
- Group photo: download web version, or print version (normal print size 10x15cm):
- ITSC2010 Program on-line: click here.
- ITSC2010 Main conference and Workshops day Programs: pdf format.
- For conference registration / final paper submission:
* As author with papers to upload: click here.
* Registration without paper to upload: click here.
- Hotel Reservation is now open: click here.
- Final paper submission deadline: July 21, 2010.
The IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (ITSS) is sponsoring its 13th annual international conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). This conference is one of a few premier conferences focusing on research and applications of leading advances in communications, computer, control, and electronics technologies related to ITS. It is an international forum that brings together professionals from the fields of traffic engineering, information technology, automotive engineering, as well as many other ITS-related fields.
- Travel and Traffic Management;
- ITS Modeling and Analysis;
- Advanced Vehicle Safety System;
- Intelligent Vehicles;
- Emergency management and transportation Security;
- Commercial Vehicle Operations;
- Public transportation management;
- Electric Vehicle Transportation Systems.
(See the Call for Papers for further details).
- Full-paper submission deadline: April 20, 2010 (Extended);
- Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2010 (Extended);
- Final paper submission deadline: July 21, 2010 (Extended);
- Special Session proposal submission deadline: February 25, 2010;
- Workshop/Tutorial proposal submission deadline: March 15, 2010.
Three workshops are being organised, for which papers are solicited:
- Emergent Cooperative Technologies in Intelligent Transportation Systems;
- Traffic Behavior, Modeling and Optimization.
- Artificial Transportation Systems and Simulation (ATSS'2010).
A number of special sessions are being organised, for which papers are solicited:
- Advances in Positioning and Map-Matching and Applications;
- Advances in Traffic State Estimation and Prediction;
- Ramp Metering;
- Coordinated/Integrated Road Traffic Control;
- Modeling Traffic Flow Operations in V2V and V2I Controlled Traffic;
- Variable Speed Limits for Freeway Management and Control;
- Traffic and Mobility Management for Rare Events and Emergencies;
- Traffic Modeling and Simulation for ITS;
- INTERSAFE2 - Cooperative Intersection Safety;
- Personal Navigation;
- Exploiting ITS for Urban Mobility;
- Active Traffic Management;
- Traffic Data Challenges;
- Mobility Management in Vehicular Communication Networks;
- Robotics Technologies for Intelligent Autonomous Vehicles;
- Computational Intelligence in ITS;
- Cooperative Vehicles - Operational Results.
Special Industry Session:
Automotive researchers and engineers interested in organizing or contributing for special industry sessions on research and applications of advances in communications, computer, control, and electronics technologies related to ITS should contact Dimitar Filev (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ford Motor Company, USA.
Paper Submission (and paper-realted video submission, optional)
The paper submission will be done through the Papercept System; see the Paper Submission page for details.
For each submitted paper, authors can submit a paper-related video, which should be submitted in a single file with the extension mpeg, mpg or mp4. Video submission is optional; see Video Submission page for details.
Best Paper Awards
Best paper(s) will be awarded at the Conference.
Journal Special Issue
A Special Issue of the "IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems" will be dedicated to publish extended and improved versions of selected papers of ITSC 2010. Selected papers will undergo the IEEE Transactions on ITS intensive review process as submitted journal regular papers do, and being selected is not a guarantee for acceptance.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
ITSC 2010 offers sponsorship opportunities and exhibit space (see the Sponsors and Exhibitors page for details).
For further information please contact: email@example.com
See you in Madeira Island, Portugal, in Sept. 2010!